Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Widgets

Beautopia

Beautopia

Hey, what kind of coffee do you want? Hazelnut! Hazelnut! What if your name was Zelnut? And then I would be all like Hey, Zelnut. Thats terrible. Hey, Zelnut. Stop!
  • That was awesome.
  • See, Jake. We can trust Susan.
  • Shes on the trolley.
  • Keeps looking for Lubglubs.
You hear that? Yeah.Finn and Susan Strong! Finn, help Susan. Of course I will. Excuse us for a moment, Strong. Dude, you know youre my bro, but that girl is bad news.
  1. What? Naw.
  2. Shes crazy, man. Shes a fish person!
  3. We dont know that!

Dude, she tried to eat Peppermint Butler!

Shed probably be worse if she was so scared of everything. Whatever, look she needs my help. And Im gonna help her whether youre coming with me or not. Oh, Im coming with you if only to be disruptive and obnoxious! Susan, what can we do?

I need your hero heart and your magic.

My magic? Magic of red flower. Fish people. Long ago, my people live in Beautopia. But driven out by Glubs Glubs. We come here. We too scared to fight back. This why we need your hero heart. Hyoomans! Ill be back!

Fish People!

Ill be, um, a dolphin! Come on, we swim there. No, you dont understand. Im not a fish person. Im human. We go. Grrr... What? Hey, hey. What? You no gills. We take boat.
So where we headed, Susan? There. Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no, no! No, Susan, no!

No comments:

Post a Comment